Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Where are all the photos?

Been back from Taiwan for a few days now and the photos are not up yet. Why? Because I am procrastinating. Partly. More accurately, it is because I am too occupied with my new, absolutely free Xbox 360. Actually, only the console is free, courtesy of Starhub. The games are not - they cost $69.90 each. I got 2 titles, one's Hitman: Blood Money and the other is Call Of Duty 2.

In the former, the player assumes the role of a hitman and carries out assassinations for money. However, the amount of money he gets for each mission depends on his notoriety or the lack of it. I mean in the world of contract killing, it is not exactly desirable to be 'well-known'. The best assassins always make sure that they cover their tracks.

As for Call of Duty 2, the player becomes an Allied soldier fighting off the Germans. There are missions to accomplish, some of them require blowing up tanks, recapturing certain key buildings or fending off an offensive by the empty. I play on the Easy level so it's really pretty easy. It's just that I am always required to repeat missions in order to unlock new ones.

Why is it so fucking hot these days?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home