Monday, May 01, 2006

No, not that call!

Okay my ex-tutor just tried to sell me health supplements over the phone, all the while pretending to be genuinely interested in my admission affairs. I think she is involved in some pyramid scheme and she even made an appointment to come down sometime to explain to me the products and show me 'some literature'. God, give me a break!

I think SMU is not inviting me back for Round 3. I said 'I think' because I am not sure since they have yet called me and they said they would call us within 48 hours. The deadline just expired 1 1/2 hours ago. And no call. Courtesy people, courtesy! I know some people have already been given the good news so my chances seem slim now. Urgh! How am I going to finance my studies now? Like what I told La, I have 2 options now. 1) Get a study loan 2) Do some lingerie ads like what Izzie did (What? You don't know who's Izzie? Don't you watch Grey's Anatomy?) Okay I know the answer is obvious but the question is should I do it for Triumph or Wacoal? LOL

I was feeling really depressed just now but miraculously chatting with La over MSN made me feel much better. In fact, a lot better. But you still suck at consoling people, La.

What is hottest election issue now? Nope, it is not upgrading and how it is a basic human right to have lifts that stop on every floor. It is also not foreign policy which includes relation with the neighbours. No one hardly mentions it anyway. It is the Gomez issue, stupid! Whether the opposition is honest and accountable depends all on whether Gomez submitted his minority status application. And who is Gomez anyway? Oh some target the *censored* has found recently because Chee has gotten really boring. He is a already a bankrupt so he cannot be made any worse, can he? Hmm maybe can ask Dubya if there is still room in Guantanamo Bay.

And SMU, please call me! I really want to have tea with the CEOs. Plus I just bought a sexy power suit. You know my number =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home