Tuesday, May 02, 2006

I need something ELSE to occupy me

So that I can take my mind off admission matters.

There is just this much rejection/ignoring one can take. Beyond that, a lesser man/woman would have broken down. For me, I am just mildly depressed at the moment, with absolutely no suicidal (you probably don't care) or homicidal (did you just heave a sigh of relief?) tendencies.

So I decide to get a job.

No, I am serious. So serious, in fact, I am going for a job interview tomorrow! Okay, in all honesty, it is not THAT kind of job interview but rather a get-to-know-your-needs-and-discuss-my-commission session with a lady at Recruit Express. She sounded like a nice person though. The address given to me was '6 Battery Rd' which I had no idea which part of Singapore that was until I checked it up on Streetdirectory.com. And holy cow, it is at Shenton Way! My power suit is going to come in handy! Just kidding, I am going in jeans and T-shirt. Oh was watching CNA just now and realised that there is going to be a 'lunchtime rally' at Shenton Way tomorrow. Sounds interesting!

Sidetrack a little, both La and I agreed that Glenda Han from the WP is the chio-est candidate in this election and possibly in all elections to date! And Lily Neo is fifty-something? I could never tell! It is kinda freaky though LOL

Talking about rallies... Gosh I think they are more boring than parliament seatings. Some of the candidates (mainly from the opposition parties) have such a poor command of English that it is excruciating listening to them. That is really why I only read the papers. Tuning in to CNA tonight was a bad idea. Low Thia Khiang is the worst of the lot.

And Steve Chia looked serious GAY and.. drunk during his rally. David Gan would have sneered at him and called him a 'pussy'.

MM has said it, 'we are not America', therefore we do not really need any opposition. And we also should not listen to the 'rubbish' uttered by the opposition during their rallies, that is if we could actually understand what some of these guys are trying to say in the first place. Honestly, English sounded like a 3rd or 4th language to them.

Don't believe? Okay try this:

'Or-tear-ri-ti' Guess what it is? AUTHORITY! Genius right?

Okay, whoever said writing is a good form of self-therapy was obviously lying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home